Sr python developer
Heerema Engineering Solutions is looking for a Mid/Sr. Software Developer to join our growing Engineering Service Company. This position will extend the reach, capacity, and impact of our software development capabilities at Heerema Engineering Solutions. The position will be considered a focal point for technical product development and operational client support.
A Successful candidate will:
He / She will build and support deliverables for algorithmic decision automation, process optimization models, payment behavior analysis, prediction models etc. that give Offshore Installation Contractors the edge in affordable business decision making and that can scale with their demands. The role sits in the sweet spot between technology development and customer business needs and provides opportunity for growth, high business impact and working with seasoned business leaders.
• Develop our Software Tools for the Offshore and Maritime Industry.
• Write software code to enable and automate data science model training and deployment
• Lead the Concurrent Design & Rapid Prototyping Development Project. The goal of this project is to build platforms to process data more quickly than ever to enable rapid experimentation & finalization of documentation in an increasingly nimble engineering organization.
• Investigate and adapt new software platforms for data science and data engineering
• Write software documentation to explain to users the functionality and utilization of various programs.
• Train End Users
• Proficiency in Python
• Proficiency in SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Software engineering proficiency in 2+ programming languages, writing and consuming APIs, version control and code testing.
• Experience writing or maintaining open source software, deploying code for production use by others, programming languages used for data science (e.g. Python), application containers (e.g. Docker), streaming data, working with data scientists, statistics coursework, compute clouds, creating database schema’s and continuous integration/continuous deployment experience is preferred.
• Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
• You must be fun to work with.
Are you interested? Great! Contact HES by sending an e-mail straight to managing director Ramon de Haas firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to any HES BV employee. HES BV does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. HES BV will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with HES BV.